Welcome to the 2nd annual First-Time-Mommy.com Halloween Photo Contest. Please read ALL of the following as the rules have been updated since last year to help ensure our contest runs smoothly. Please make sure to follow the rules so that this goes easy for everyone.
I despise popularity contests. All kids are beautiful in my eyes no matter how many friends & family they have to vote for them. So my contest is a little bit different. All winners are chosen randomly!! This is mostly for the fun of getting to see all our kids in their costumes and not just prizes (although those are nice too, who can deny it!). Here’s all the info you need to know.
Who Can Enter?
- Everyone. Worldwide.
- For Fans of First-Time-Mommy.com on Facebook only. (Don’t be a stranger join us)
- Anyone with a child, grandchild, or a baby bump (bump must be very visible) Your Halloween photo must include your child or grandchild ages 0-18. We want to see those older kids too!! Children must be in costumes or fall themed settings such as a cider mill, playing in the leaves, or if you live where Halloween is not celebrated a pic of baby holding up a Happy Halloween sign or something festive!
A Few Rules
- 1 PHOTO PER FAMILY ONLY (If you have more than one child please make a collage). Also please do not send multiple photos & ask us to choose. Send your favorite ONE! Thanks.
- Once your photo has been submitted you cannot submit a different photo later on. Choose wisely.
- Please interact with the contest & like & comment on your fellow moms pics. It makes everyone feel good and it’s more fun that way.
- I reserve the right to change or update the rules if need be.
- This giveaway & prizes are coming directly from me unless otherwise stated. Please have fun with it & be respectful.
- Winners are chosen by random.org
- Anyone leaving disparaging comments will be banned from the page entirely. If you see anything like this please report it to me. (Sorry I have to say this but you just never know!)
- We will not be accepting any photos through the Facebook page or the Facebook inbox! Don’t worry we will make sure everyone’s photos are up before the contest ends. We will extend the contest if we absolutely have to.