I despise popularity contests. All kids are beautiful in my eyes no matter how many friends & family they have to vote for them. So my contest is going to be a little bit different. Here’s all the info you need to know.
- The contest is open worldwide.
- You must be a fan of First-Time-Mommy.com on Facebook.
- Your Halloween photo must include your child or grandchild ages 0-18. You can submit a photo of you or your bump dressed up if baby isn’t here yet but your BUMP must be noticeable.
- If you don’t have a “Halloween” photo you can include a fall themed photo as long as your child or your bump are present in it. Ie: pumpkin patch, Cider mill, etc.
- I reserve the right to reject any photo I deem inappropriate.
- I will be making sure all winner’s have followed the appropriate rules.
- I reserve the right to change or update the rules if need be.
- This giveaway is coming directly from me. Please have fun with it & be respectful.
Step 1. Submit your photo
Submit your photo by email to NO LONGER ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS. THANK YOU. NEED TIME TO POST ALL THE PICS BEFORE WINNERS ARE DRAWN with the heading: Halloween Photo. Include the child’s name, age, and any other info you want included with their pic. (Ie: first Halloween, what they’re dressed as)
Step 2. “Like” the Halloween Contest photo album & say “Happy Halloween”
Click the link below this text to go directly to Facebook & “Like” the Halloween Photo Contest Album & leave a comment saying “Happy Halloween”.
Step 3. Comment on your fellow Mommy’s pictures.
This isn’t required but it’s a sweet thing to do & maybe it will give you good karma lol.
Find a few pics of kids in the album & comment on them.
FB Share, Pin, Tweet, Reddit, or anything else you have a moment to do that will help promote our contest.
That’s it!! Yeah it’s that easy.
Winner’s Announced November 8th, 2013 at 9pm EST on the Facebook page. I will personally be emailing the winner’s as well.
Prize: 3 Winners!